THIS RAPTURE THING... IN REVELATION (JULY 27,20011)


PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN: 1 THESSALONIANS 4: 16-18

It was on Friday's morning as we gathered for the morning devotion in the living room, suddenly it came (the promised holy spirit of God the father). His presence illuminated the house and ceased my being.
The spirit burdened became too heavy for me to bear that I lost self control to father’s spirit. By this time the other brethren (family members were already lifted above this dirty world of mess).
This spirit led me into a deep and far forest. It lied on a parallel plane. there, was a long train, the ending and the beginning thereof was not seen. It looked rugged, old and very ugly, yet there is an untold beauty, glory and readiness about the cranes.
On either side of the train were travelers with bags and traveling materials. Some are in pairs like families, some are alone, and some are roaming around in two, three or more. I saw the train almost full of travelers at one time but later, the people began to loose patience and were stepping out of the train, some laid mattress on the floor to lie outside the train, I saw some sleeping with bible on their heads as pillows. Old women were chatting, young ladies indulge in fashion parading, some girls were examining and exchanging clothing materials; little girls were busy running up and down and the young men were holding various electronics in their hands browsing the internet. As for the old men some were chasing rat around with kids.
The scene was indeed traumatic. Some were sitting on the windows of the train, whereas, some carelessly climbed over the train to catch the glimpse of this world. The men attitude here was a display of deterred hope. The worse group of people were those who walked away from the terminal completely and were showing no sign of returning.
All of a sudden, just when hope of many people had been eroded, there was a great shaking over the train. The shaking came with a stunning horning sound like that of train’s horn. The only difference here was its loudness which cover the whole universe with almost a half of a second.
What followed was a lifting. Without further announcement or a departure signal, the train lifted over a railway which was lowered down from heaven within a half of a second. It travels over the railway to the heavens with such a high speed which equals to another half of a second. Now it seems the whole event took place within a second. This leave no room for anyone to change position.
I was hoping to see myself in the train but I was not there. Yet I was not on the missing side. So I look around from the sky and I saw myself sitting on the wing of a great angel who was piloting the train home. I look down to the earth and I saw people dropping from roof top, door post and windows of the train. Those not found sitting were not allowed to fly with the train. What a tragedy.

AFTERMATH OF RAPTURE

(This part has been re-written, stating only relevant or remembered scene and seer’s  explanation and word of knowledge. I want you to know the difference between unconscious and conscious vision. I include the continuation of the vision which I saw after I became conscious. Because i was under the burden of the revelation for over 24hours. Even when I was writing this post, I could still here agonizing voices of those who missed).
·       There was a wide awakening but it was too late.
·       A woman who had been sitting in the train all her times who only went out to stop her child from playing outside but before she could get back it was too late. She queried loudly “why?” but there was no response. As if she saw me, she screamed more aloud, ‘but he just came in, why LORD?
·       The run away returned to the scene of departed train but it was too late.
·       Bags and baggage littered everywhere but their owners were no more there.
·       The unprepared and the uncared went out to loot the forgotten and abandoned property.
·       Agonizing pains, wailing and self blaming. Some however were cursing and blaming the one who was waiting in the sky to welcome the few rapturable brethren.
·       I was not allowed to see further .

SO WHY I MY STILL HERE?

Believe me honestly I don't know.
When I became conscious in this selfish flesh of my I hated my life and my 21years of professing christian faith.

But...

I remembered the words of the arch angel, the one I sat on his wing to watch this event as it happened; just when I look up again to the train, I lift myself from the ancient white wing to join the train, then the LORD himself appeared in that same angel and said, ‘son you must go back now to answer men’s queries and lamenting questions on my behalf.’
The LORD said, ‘warn my people. Clean my altar, prepare me an army and announce my coming. The he read from the book of Zech. 9:12’.
I return with the Message of our LORD and Master- JESUS CHRIST, to the prisoners of hope. I challenge you to give your life to Christ Jesus and amend your ways. And if you are in Christ already, you must hear the warning.
WAKE UP NOW OR ...

FROM THE PREACHER,

HOPE OF LIGHT CHURCH OF GOD.
AKURE, ONDO STATE. NIGERIA.
ENQUIRIES, CONFESSIONS  AND PRAYERFUL COUNSELING: write or call now
oluyemistef@gmail.com hornsofold@gmail.com +2348067031214. +2348153497377.
Login to www.facebook.com/deliveryourself for info on deliverance from the defilement of this world.  Visit for more info www.christadvancingteam.gnbo.com.ng