DELIVERANCE FROM FAMILY PYTHON

TEXT: REVELATION 12: 15-17

INTROSTART:  SERPENT IS A SYMBOL OF A CHAMPION. THERE IS NO FAMILY WITHOUT A CHAMPION. WE ARE TALKING OF RULERS OF DARKNESS HERE WHO DELIGHT IN NOTHING BUT THE DOWNFALL OF A RISING STAR OF THE FAMILY.

THERE IS A SERPENT PLANET. THE PLANET HAS STRONG CONNECTION WITH EACH FAMILY OUTSIDE THE RULER-SHIP OF CHRIST JESUS. EVEN IF YOU ARE FROM A CHRISTIAN HOME ONCE YOU ARE A VICTIM, YOU NEED DELIVERANCE.

WHAT EVIL FAMILY PYTHON DOES:
  1. THEY ARE MANUFACTURERS OF AFFLICTION
  2. GLORY PURSUERS
  3. STAR EATERS
  4. MARRIAGE DESTROYER 
  5. HOME BREAKERS
  6. THEY ENSURE LOST OF HUSBAND, WIFE OR CHILDREN PREMATURELY
  7. THEY AFFLICT CHILDREN FOR THE COVENANT AGREEMENT WITH THEIR PARENT WHICH IS CONSIDERED OUTDATED AND NONRELIGIOUS BY THE NEW SCHOOL. E.T.C
WAY OUT
  1. COME TO JESUS.
  2. LET GO OF YOUR SINS. TURN A NEW LIFE AND BE BORN AGAIN.
  3. TAKE NOTE OF YOUR SERPENTINE DREAMS
  4. RECOGNIZE THE EVIL COVENANT OF YOUR FATHERS HOUSE
  5. BE READY TO PRAY. 
  6. GO FOR DELIVERANCE WHERE NECESSARY. YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE, DELIVERANCE OR PRAYER @ o.kstefens@yahoo.com or call 2348067031214, 2348153497377
LET US PRAY
  1.   FATHER I THANK YOU FOR THIS SECRET
  2. NOW SHOUT THIS, Python of my father's house why are you troubling my dream-life, release me now and die in JESUS name
  3. manufacturer of evil load in my life carry your load and jump out of my life by fire in Jesus name
  4. witchcraft serpent of my fathers house feeding upon my marriage it is enough. my marriage is not for you, die by fire in Jesus name
  5. My life possess the fire of the holy ghost.
  6. serpentine spirit in my life jump out in Jesus Name
  7. river of affliction carrying away my glory in the dream dry up now by fire in Jesus name
  8. I release my Job/ marriage/ husband/ wife/ children from the witchcraft oceans in Jesus Name
  9. Evil covenant connection with the affliction of my father's house. my life is not your candidate. break by fire in Jesus name
  10. I obtain my deliverance by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen 
.... make sure include fasting and vigil at your convenience. call me for prayer one the day you break God bless you.
begin to appreciate God
If this message had actually bless your soul you can contact my directly on my phone no or alternate E-mail o.kstefens@yahoo.com 2348067031214

SHALOM!