7 REASONS WHY YOU NEED DELIVERANCE

PRAYER
1.      Blood of Jesus shower down on my life in the name of Jesus
2.      Darkness of sin in my life receive the light of defeat in Jesus name
3.      Darkness of hell and destruction in my life, scatter
4.      Anything in my life assigned to drag me to hell, release me now and die in the name of Jesus.
5.      Spirit graveyard holding my inner man, the Lord rebuke you, vomit me now in Jesus’s name
6.      Garment of envy covering my glory catch fire in the name of Jesus.
7.      Wicked elders from my place of birth committed to killing my glorious destiny, I stone you with fierce madness, tear your cloth and run into the market in the name of Jesus.
8.      Any power preparing me for hell you are a failure, I will make heaven in Jesus name.
9.      Unseen forces in my house, saying no to my deliverance, why are you here? I cover you all with the acid of the Holy Spirit.
10. Power to make it in life, to win battles of life, and to make heaven fall upon my life now in Jesus name.
Begin to prophesy upon your life. Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus. Sing worship songs to God of the Elijah the one who answers prayer by fire.
With love from,
The Preacher.
Hope Of Light Church Of God,
Akure, Ondo State. Nigeria